Our Pupil Voice leaders were democratically elected by their peers. They will work along side Miss Lamb and the Head Boy and Head Girl to help with school improvement issues here at Northbourne. As part of their role, this core group will discuss key issues and then report back to their class.
We hope that this new structure will ensure that all pupils at Northbourne are playing an active role in helping our school to continue to develop and improve. Pupil Voice will also help develop self-confidence and leadership skills across years 1-6.
We are confident that Pupil Voice will make a real positive impact on our children and our school.
How to be a Pupil Voice Representative
- Committed and determined to make a difference
- Thinking about ways to improve the school
- Looking out for issues to deal with
- Talking to pupils and staff about the school forum
- Learning new skills
- Ideas about things the school forum can do
- Listening to other pupils' views and understanding them
- Caring about school and wanting to improve